Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rag Bag



I have been wanting to make one of these bags since I first saw them. This was so easy to make. Next time I will put batting in between the scallop squares and add another layer of material. Trial and error right? I will definitely be purchasing the new material in the new mini. It is beautiful. That makes you want to see it right? If you want to see a new occasions mini I will have them available at my Open House on January 8th. Contact me to RSVP so I can have enough materials prepared for your make and take. I will have door prize tickets, samples and refreshments. The first 5 people to RSVP earn an extra 5 tickets. Bring a friend and earn extra tickets. I hope to see you there.

Supplies:

Big Shot
Scallop Square Die
Deck the Halls Fabric

1 comment: