Monday, December 20, 2010

Gift Card




















My Dear Husband purchased a Stampin Up Gift Card for me and I told him I would offer FREE gift wrapping. Here is the Gift Card Holder that I made. I came up with this design and I think it turned out pretty good. What do you think? Did I mention that the Gift Card was for me? LOL!! There is still time for you ladies to let your husbands know that you want a Stampin Up Gift Card for Christmas. What a perfect way to save some money towards Saleabration. I haven't placed my preorder yet but you will not believe all of the new things that are going to be must haves in the Occasions Mini. I am having an Open House on January 8th to unveil the new products. TONS of Door Prizes!!!! Email me to RSVP so I have enough supplies prepared. stampinwithfriends@gmail.com


Supplies Used for Gift Card Holder:


Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Garden Green 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Retired Gingham Paper from the Summer Picnic Set
Ornament Punch
Real Red Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Victoria 5/8 Ribbon
Basic Rhinestones
Tags til Christmas Stamp Set
The Tags til Christmas Stamp set is only available until January 3rd. So contact me to get yours today. I love this stamp set and I really hate to see it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment