Monday, December 20, 2010

Downline Event

Tonight is our Annual Christmas Party with my upline. We have such s GREAT group of women on our team. I am really excited to get together with them this evening. We will have food, swaps and Stampin Up presents that we have created. I will share some pictures with you later of some of the swaps that we made. I made some tile coasters for my Secret Santa gift. I stamped the Heartfelt Thanks (retired) image on a tile that I got from Lowes with Black STaz on. I baked it in the oven for 10 mins on 300 and let it cool. I then tied a concord crush ribbon around it. I placed it in a white bag that I decorated with Baja Breeze DSP and the snow Flakes die. I also made a card that I will share with you once I take a picture tonight. If you would like to join our next team event contact me to find out how. I would LOVE to have you join us. As always I am Happy stampin with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment