Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Design A House

I really like the Design a House kit in the Holiday Mini. I had so much fun putting this together. I bought an extra one to use for Halloween. The possibilities are endless. You can make it as simple or add as many things you would like to make it your own creation. I made the wreaths and the ornaments for the trees with the Owl Punch. You can make so many things with the Owl Punch. I think it is my favorite punch that Stampin Up offers. I also gave my window panes a little pizazz. I took plastic wrap and applied shimmer paint with a piece of sponge. Then I taped them to the back of the Windows so that it would look like snow. Below are a list of supplies that I used.

Menu:

Design A House
DSP from the Summer Picnic Set
Real Red 8 1/2x11 card stock
Garden Green 8 1/2x11 card stock
1 inch circle punch
Daffodil Delight 8 1/2x11 card stock
Dimensionals
Whisper White 8 1/2x11 card stock
Crumb Cake 8 1/2x11 card stock
Small Star Punch (retired)
Eyelet Border Punch
Dazzling Diamonds
2 Way Glue
Sticky Strip
Frost White Shimmer Paint
Owl Punch
Scallop Edge Border
Snowflake Xtra Large Punch
Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment