Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Projects







I made some legal pad holders that I cased from my upline Kathy Seals. I think they turned out really cute. These came together in about 10 minutes start to finish and would make a great teachers gift.


Supplies:

Melon Mambo 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
1/2" Blushing Bride Stitched Ribbon
Inspired By Nature Stamp Set
Certainly Celery Marker
Melon Mambo Marker
Soft Suede Marker
Sticky Strip


I colored the stamp pad with the markers and then sprayed very gently with water to give a water color look. I really like the way it turned out.


Here is the second one I made.









Supplies:
Day of Gratitude Stamp Set
Dazzling Diamonds
Heat Tool
Heat and Stick Powder
Powder Pal
Cajun Craze 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
Garden Green 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
Cajun Craze Ink Pad
3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Great project. I am going to have to tackle this some day. I especially enjoyed your design a house. Very clever with the trees & deer. I'm a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice I love making these they make great gifts! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much. I hope you check back soon because I am going to try and post a few times a week. You have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice projects. I have always wanted to try them! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete