Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fish Birthday Card


I really am glad that I got the Owl Punch. You can use it for so many things besides making owls. I grab for it more than I seem to grab any of my other punches. This would be a cute Birthday card for all ages. I love how the Basic Pearls seem like bubbles coming out of the fishes mouths. Punches are a really good way of using up the scraps of card stock that you have left over.
Supplies:
Pacific Point 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Pumpkin Pie 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
So Saffron 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Basic Black 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Pacific Point Ink Pad
Scallop Oval Punch
Owl Punch
Dimensionals
Party Hearty Stamp Set
Basic Pearls
Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete