Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Studio Calico Kit & Project Life



Ok everyone know I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator but I really am addicted to Project Life. I seriously within 4 weeks scrapbooked the last 23 years of our marriage. Now I am free to take as many photos as I want without the guilt. I am so happy that Stampin' Up! partnered with Becky Higgins from Project life and we have 5 very cute kits. Which you can order here. You can see the kits below.





I subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and I love it but so far we haven't had any Project Life items in it. I also make my own cards with my Stampin' Up! supplies but like I said I really am addicted. So I took the plunge and I ordered the monthly Studio Calico Kits for $19.99. So far I love them. You can get all types of fun goodies in the box. If you want to check out what it is all about you can it here. Here is a picture of one of the kits they offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment