Monday, July 21, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner -$10.00 off New 1st Time Order

I have been wanting an Erin Condren Life Planner for a very long time. I finally decided to treat myself. I can't wait for it to come in. If you would like to save $10.00 you can follow this referral link. Here are some pictures of the Life Planner. I have wanted this because I really like the idea of having all of my plans and items I may forget at my finger tips. I am forever writing notes or things that I would like to get done for the week. Everybody has always had their own color on our calendar, including my Stampin' Up! Business and a Personal Family Fun Or appts. I want to be able to keep up with class RSVPs, ideas for classes, ideas for Blog Posts, card sketches, items I need to purchase and when I send a email to my customers. I would also like to have all of my bills that I budget each week, addresses, to be able to journal, decorate my book and have my mileage for business and Drs appts all in one place. Also the one I bought is an 18 month calendar. I am already scheduling things for the new year. I love that it has a removable cover that you can change if you wish. I love the way this calendar shows a month calendar so that you can see each day as well as breaks it down into each week.





No comments:

Post a Comment