Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hostess Appreciation- Card #1

This is card #1 that we colored with the new Blendabilties markers.
I had my Hostess Appreciation a few nights ago. I love doing this for my amazing ladies. Anyone who has hosted a workshop, placed a $150.00 order or joined a Stamp Club gets invited to this annual event. I meant to take pictures of my beautiful ladies making their projects but I was so busy talking with them I completely forgot. We made 4 cards that I will showcase over the next 4 days. They got to shop my $5.00 Retired Sale first and they were first to get to sign up for my club that starts in September. I love showering my ladies with gifts so I made a them a beautiful box of cards and they got a bag of goodies. My Stampin ladies have become such wonderful friends of mine. I am so honored to get to know each one. If you would like more info on my Stamp Club please send me an email stampinwithfriends@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment