Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Adoption Day!



Happy Adoption Day! Today is a sweet reminder of how fortunate I am. My mom chose adoption. My parents and I are eternally grateful. Today is my Biological Mom's Birthday. She passed away 10 years ago. I thought this card was perfect to celebrate, her birthday. Here selfless choice enriched so many peoples lives. I could never thank her enough for the gift she gave me. I plan on giving this card to my adoptive mom as a Thank you for all she does for me. My sweet son and his school are doing the March for Life today in Washington. He is really excited, this will be his first time.  Could this card be anymore perfect? It is not up to me to place any judgment in anyone. I hope no one takes my post that way. I can only speak for myself and what I know was given up for me.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment