Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Leadership is coming!

I am so excited next week is our Stampin' Up! Leadership in Sunny Orlando!! We usually get special bags at our stamping events. However, we won't be getting one this year. I made these for some of my stampin friends that will be at Leadership. Aren't they cute? I made these for our Team Parties in December and they were a hit. No sewing involved. Want one? Place an order next week while I am at Leadership Jan 10th - 12th and I will enter your name into the drawing. You will be contacted by email. http://www.stampwithfriends.stampinup.net

Want to purchase one? Please send an email to stampinwithfriends@gmail.com. The cost is $20.00 and includes shipping. US only please. I will email you a PayPal
invoice with an estimated ship date. I will use Stampin' Up! Fabric however I can't take choices of fabric.




No comments:

Post a Comment