Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tissue Box Cover




I made these awhile back with my friend and fellow teammate Becky Evans. These are so much fun to make. I am not sure if you can see it but the stamped images are covered in dazzling diamonds. Gorgeous!!!!!! I made another one for Valentines that I will post later this weekend. The Day of Gratitude stamp set was in the Holiday mini but this would also be beautiful with the Medallion stamp set.
Supplies:
12x12 More Mustard Card Sock
12 x 12 Chocolate Chip Card Stock
White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Paper Snips
Dazzling Diamonds
Sticky Strip
Heat Tool
Powder Pals
Versamark Pad
Heat and Stick Powder
Day of Gratitude Stamp Set
Certainly Celery Marker
Cajun Craze Marker
Crumb Cake Marker
More Mustard Marker
Autumn Spice DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment