Sunday, January 23, 2011

Open House

I want to thank everyone who attended my Open House today. I hope you had as much fun as I did. We created 2 beautiful cards that I will post later this week. I still have some dates in Feb for anyone that would like to Host a party during Saleabration. (Truly the best time of the year-who doesn't like free?) I am so happy to be a part of the Stampin' Up! family. I really love to teach people new techniques and share what I LOVE!!!!!! What could be better? I would love to have you join me for one of my events. I have several classes being offered in Feb. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithfriends/events?month=2&year=2011 . I hope you can join me!!! Well I'm off to bed. I have our Team Meeting on Tuesday that I need to prepare a project for. I will share what I decide to make later this week. Happy Stampin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment