Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Open House





Order online:

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithfriends


The new Occasions Mini Catalog is finally here!!! There are so many must have items in the new mini. If you haven't gotten a copy of your New Mini Catalog please contact me so that I can get you one. I will be having an Occasions Mini Open House on January 22nd from 2-4 pm. I have over $100.00 in door prizes to give away. Please RSVP so that I can have enough materials available. . I will have over $100 in door prizes. There are many chances to earn extra door prize tickets. Free make-n-takes featuring new stamps.


First 5 people to RSVP- stampinwithfriends@gmail.com earn 10 extra tickets


Sign Up for a class - earn 5 extra tickets


Sign Up for a club - earn 10 extra tickets


Bring a Friend - 5 extra tickets


Place a $25.00 or more order- earn 5 extra tickets


Place a $50.00 or more order- earn 10 extra tickets plus earn a Free Idea/Catalog Book


Host a party on any date in Feburary- earn a Free Stamp set from my Hostess Basket/ Plus all of the Extra Incentives during Saleabration/ Invitation to my annual Hostess Event and 20 Extra Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment