Friday, June 15, 2012

Hostess Appreciation

I am so Exciited!! I am having my 1st annual Hostess Appreciation tonight. All of my ladies that Hosted a Workshop last year received an Invitation to this very special event. I can't wait!! I have all kinds of goodies in store for them. We will have chocolate fondue with strawberries, homemade caramel puffed corn and more. These ladies will get the 1st chance to shop my Retired Products. We will make 5 Awesome Projects. There will be Door Prize drawings every 30 minutes. I love these ladies. They have become my friends over the past year. I wouldn't have met them if it hadn't been for Stampin' Up!. I am truly blessed. I made each one of my Hostesses a gift bag filled with goodies. If you want to receive an Invitation for next Years event then contact me to schedule a workshop for you and your friends.

Happy stampin Everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment