Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Carriage Card
















I have been wanting to make one of these cards since I saw it on Linda Aarhus blog. This is so easy to put together. I used the owl Punch to make the wheels. I find myself grabbing for the Owl punch all the time. It really does have more uses than just making an owl. I bet you could make these adorable carriages with the scallop circle die. That would make such a cute banner for a new mom. I might have to try that.


Supplies:

Pear Pizaaz 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock

Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock

Scallop Circle Punch

Silver Cord -retired

Owl Punch

Basic Pearls

Pear Pizaaz 1/2" poly Stitched Ribbon

Pear Pizaaz Marker

Large Oval Punch

Xtra Large Scallop Oval Punch

Crop a Dile

Craft and Paper scissors

Fundamental Phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment