Friday, August 8, 2014

Project Life Card

Every Friday  our Stamping Group has a contest on Facebook. We each submit a card and the following week a winner is announced. I won last week with my DIY Project Life cards. I was so excited. I will share what the prize is as soon as I received it.
This week I decided to think outside of the box. Did you know that the Project Life kit can be used for anything? You can use it for traditional scrapbooking, you can use it on cards, you can punch pieces of these cards for your projects and you can also use them as little notes to put in your child's lunch, or to brighten someone's day. Really the possibilities are endless. I have dropped a few journal cards in my regular handmade cards that I have sent. You can also keep a few of these in your purse and when you take a picture you can quickly journal what the memory is or use a few to give your child to write or color on while in a restaurant . You can also write little positive quotes on them. Seriously endless possibilities.
My sample is so easy. I used the Thinlit letters and the arrow punch. I colored the pearls with the night of navy blendabilties.  The color scheme is soft sky, pacific point and mossy meadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment