Thursday, May 1, 2014

NEW CATALOG SNEAK PEAK

OK Ladies! I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I just got a sneak peak of the new catalog. I am AMAZED!! It is seriously the BEST CATALOG EVER!!!!!! Want one?
HOW TO GET ONE:

1. MY CUSTOMERS: THANK YOU!! If you have been ordering regularly from me (ordering at least every other month over the past year), I will be happy to mail you a catalog completely free of charge as my thank you for supporting my business! (limit 1 per person) JUST EMAIL ME: (stampinwithfriends@gmail.com) to tell me you want one!

2. Place a $50 or more order between May 1st-30th and I will mail you a catalog absolutely FREE of charge around May 31st (limit 1). www.stampwithfriends.stampinup.net

3. If you have not ordered yet in 2014, and are not planning to order, I am still happy to give you a free catalog but I ask that you pay the flat rate $6.00 USPS postage fee to have the catalog mailed to you. Please mail a check or cash to Jan Mata 33 Luenburg Dr Evington, VA 24550 along with your name & mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment