Friday, April 25, 2014

Want a New Catalog?

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is coming!! 
Reserve your copy now!
The products in the new Stampin' Up! catalog will be available to order on June 2nd!
I will be ordering the new catalogs on May 1st and will be mailing them in Mid-May!  You'll have one in plenty of time to look at this amazing catalog and get your wish list ready for the first day of ordering on June 2nd!

HOW TO GET ONE:
1. MY CUSTOMERS: THANK YOU!! If you have been ordering regularly from me (ordering at least every other month over the past year), I will be happy to mail you a catalog completely free of charge as my thank you for supporting my business! (limit 1 per person) JUST EMAIL ME: (stampinwithfriends@gmail.com) to tell me you want one!

2. Place a $50 or more order between April 5 - May 1 and I will mail you a catalog absolutely FREE of charge around May 17th (limit 1). Place your order here!(Just confirm with me via email that you want one!) :)

3. If you have not ordered yet in 2014, and are not planning to order, I am still happy to give you a free catalog but I ask that you pay the flat rate USPS postage fee to have the catalog mailed to you. Please mail a acheck or cash to Jan Mata 33 Luenburg Dr Evington, VA 24550 along with your name & mailing address.

My Hostess Appreciation is July 10th so all past Hostesses will receive one that nigh My Open House is July 11th and if you purchase any retired merchandise that day I will give you a FREE catalog. All of my Stamp Club members will receive theirs at the May meeting. That is one of the perks of being a Stamp Club member. If you would like to join a club or learn more details. Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment