Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Retiring Products

I just wanted to share a few of my Favorite Retiring Products. Some I will not be able to get rid of. For example Cuddles & Kisses stamp set, Dress Up Framelits, Simply Stars Stamp set and Baby Prints. Each one of these are special to me. I am in love with the Dress Up Framelits. I use them all the time. I will make Dress Up frames for gifts so I can't let it go. Cuddles and Kisses is special because it has the Adoption saying and because I am adopted it is very dear to me. Simply Stars is special because my son is joining the Marines and i plan on making him cards and using it to scrapbook his graduation. Baby Prints is just too darn cute to let go. I use it for scrap booking and customers order birth announcements from me. Therefore, I will always need to keep this stamp set. If you have not gotten some of your favorites. Seriously don't wait. Shipping is FREE until Friday and some things are already selling out. You can shop HERE!

                       Cuddles & Kisses

                             Delicate Doilies


            The Dress Up Framelit is on the Left.

                 Scallop Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment