Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day OOPS




I had 4 classes this past weekend getting everyone ready for Valentines day. Last night my sweetie & I were watching TV and he presents me with a box of chocolates and a card. He couldn't wait! He's so cute. Every Holiday he gets so excited that he never waits to give me my present. My response was Thank you and in my mind I am thinking OOPS. I was so busy getting everyone else ready for Valentines Day that I forgot about my sweet hubby & the kids. Of course, when everybody went to bed I stayed up making their cards. Nothing like the last minute. I have had the Love Letterpress plate for months now and have never used it. I really like the Letterpress Plats they just give your project that extra special touch. The card with the Grosgrain ribbon is the one that I made for both of my boys. The Whisper White card with the Cherry Cobbler topper is the one that i made for my sweet hubby. I hope he likes it. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment