Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year-New Clubs- New Classes!!

Big Shot Delivery

Jan 6th 6-7PM

If you ordered a Big Shot through my Layaway Club. Your Big Shots are ready for pick up. We will meet for a quick tutorial and create an easy project using some new products from the mini.



Chics and Chocolate

JAN 6 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Bring your girlfriends and come to my Girls Night Out. I will have 2 cards for you to make that have already been pre-cut and feature product from the new mini catalog.
RSVP by January 1st

Also, I will give each attendee a sneak peak at the Saleabration catalog.
Anyone who books a workshop or joins a Club will be entered into a drawing for a Door Prize.

I will also have retired items for sale! And of course Chocolate!

Stamp Club/Technique Club/ Layaway Club

JAN 8 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Our monthly Stamp Clubs will be meeting today to make 2 projects and place your minimum order. Each month someone will earn the Hostess Benefits. If you are interested in joining a club then contact me for details.

stampinwithfriends@gmail.com

Bring your own adhesive- I will have some available for purchase



Intro to Stamping

JAN 8 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Never stamped? Want to start? Come learn the basics of stamping! Please RSVP by 1/4th

Cost FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment