Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Craft Show








I participated in a craft fair this weekend at Holy Cross Regional School. I met so many amazing people. I have never been to a craft fair with so many people. I did not sit down the entire day. I had so much fun and met a lot of new Stampin Friends. My husband had not planned to stay in the booth with me but because I was so busy he stayed and helped me. He was really suprised out how many people really love to stamp or want to learn to create. The pictures are before the Craft Fair started. I sold out of wrapped chocolates, homemade fudge, Reindeer Food and Santa & Snowman Wrapped Candy Bars. I had to take orders to be delivered. For anyone that ordered from me everything is ready to pick up. I LOVED the fact that I had to take orders. I still have a few Rudolph Spares & Tooth Fairy Tins. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at stampinwithfriends@gmail.com. Have a GREAt week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment