Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Card

















I cased this card from Sue Scheets. I think this is one of my all time favorite cards that I have ever made. isn't the lamb adorable? I used the Heart to Heart punch for his feet and the scallop circle punch for the hair on the lambs head. I sponged the body with pink pirouette. That's what I like about caseing (Demonstrators Copy and Share Everything). You get inspiration from a card and you make it your own. I didn't have the colors or punches Sue used but I improvised with what I have and I think it turned out cute.


Supplies:





Love You Much Stamp Set


Large Oval Punch


Heart to Heart Xtra Large Punch


Scallop Circle Xtra Large


Crop a Dile


Curly Label Punch


Big Shot


Scallop Circle Die


Poly Stitched Ribbon Blushing Bride


Craft and Paper Scissors


Black Journal Marker


Sponge


Rose Red Ink Pad


Pink Pirouette Ink Pad


Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock


Rose Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock


Basic Black 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock


Crumb Cake 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock

1 comment:

  1. Super precious! I love the sheep...very cute...thanks for sharing.

    I'm following you via SC #277. Please stop by and follow me as well...thanks!

    htpp://www,createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete