Friday, February 18, 2011

Top Note Purse
















I posted this a few days ago but I wanted to share the links for the people that I cased this project from.


Paper Flower- Dawns Stamping Thoughts

Bags and Purses- Helenmade.blogspot.com


This was so much fun to make. I am very proud to say that I made the bag, and flower. I followed the tutorial on how to make the bag at helenmade.blogspot.com. I used whisper white card stock and it came out fine. Next time I will probably use 20lb printing paer and it might make it easier to fold. I made the paper flower on front that I cased from Dawns Stamping Thoughts. I think that I will put some notecards in the envelope for a cute little gift. I have a Domino necklace class coming up on the 28th. We will be making one Domino necklace and one of these cute purses to put it in. Wouldn't this make a GREAT Mother's Day Gift? If you are interested in coming to the class the cost is $10.00. Please pre-pay with Pay Pal (the button is on my blog). I have room for 3 more so make sure to secure your spot. Thanks!!! Happy Friday everybody!!


Supplies:

Whisper White Card Stock

Retired DSP

Pink Pirouette Card Stcok

Blushing Bride Ribbon

Crop a Dile

Big Shot

Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Scallop Circle Punch

Velcro

Sticky Strip

Square Ice Brad

Craft and Paper Scissors

Top Note Die

1 comment:

  1. Cute projects!! I'm following you via the SC I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete