Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I posted!

Wow! I have been so busy lately! I apologize for the lack of posts. Just to give you a heads up of what I have been doing behind the scenes. I am the President of our school PTO and every year we have an annual breakfast with Santa. I usually work on this event for 4 months leading up to the event. We have also had my mother in law and sister in law staying with us for the Holidays. I love when they come and stay.  Our nephew and his son have also moved to Lynchburg and we are helping them get settled. I have some health issues that have been diagnosed recently so that has also been keeping me pretty busy. OK so now that you know what I have been doing, you want to see some cards right? My Stamp Club is Friday night and I promise I will post those cards soon.  But here is the Christmas Wreath we made at a recent class.

 Here is one that I made for Thanksgiving. I love making these wreaths. They are so easy. I plan on making one for Valentines and Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment