Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1st ANNUAL BOGO FREE SALE

NEW Catalog EXCLUSIVE
Buy one Get one FREE!!

Come to this special event!! My 1st Annual BOGO!!

YOU GET “BRAND NEW” FOR FREE!

For every dollar spent on retired stamp sets, accessories, punches, cards, etc.. You will receive the same amount in Stamps/products from the NEW! Stampin’ Up! catalog.

First come, First served basis!!
FRIDAY, July 26th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Or
SATURDAY, July 27th 1:00-3:00 PM
Limit 6 Ladies at Each session!!

My 1st Event held in my home! I am so excited!! I live right off 460 and Sunburst Rd

Cost is FREE!! Includes 2 projects

If you bring a NEW guest with you, YOU get a $20.00 BONUS to spend in my store!
(You must RSVP in advance for your guest)

There will be LOTS of stamps, paper, cards, cardstock, designer paper, punches, big shot items, markers and ink pads to choose from! Some NEVER used!! Hubby says it’s got to go! J

RSVP by JULY 20th

  

No comments:

Post a Comment