Tuesday, June 25, 2013

July Newsletter






Good morning Stampers! I have lots of news to share with you. Our New Catalog has been released and there are some amazing products in this new catalog. I will be having my Retirement Sale at each of my July events. Every Dollar you spend before shipping and tax in the new catalog you will receive the same dollar amount to spend on my Retired items. My Hostess Event is this month and they will get the first peak at the new catalog and they will also be able to shop my retired sale first. Take a look at my Product Shares that are being posted this week. Choose a product share and you will get to select FREE items from my Retired Sale. Choose the I want it all bundle and you will get a FREE class and FREE products from my Retired Sale! (You can choose from My July Punch Art or July Scrapbook class). I am completely remodeling my kitchen. The reason I am telling you this is because all of my classes starting next month will be at my home. I live off Sunburst Rd- very easy to find. Once you RSVP for an event I will email you my address and directions. I really do hope you will join me. I have lots of fun classes coming up. Also, I am starting a new Stamp Club in August. You spend $25.00 a month for 6 months and you will receive $25.00 in FREE product one of the months. You will enjoy fun projects, free goodies and fun with friends. Please email me if you are interested.

JUL 12  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
All of my Hostesses for this past year will be meeting for my annual Hostess Appreciation Event. We will have door prizes, gifts, projects and a sneak peak at the new catalog. You will also get to shop my Retirement Sale First!  This AWESOME event is Invitation Only


Earn Extra Tickets

Book a Workshop- 15 Tickets
Join a Club- 10 Tickets
Sign up to be a Demo- Earn a Door Prize!!
Invitations are being mailed to you directly!

JUL 23  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

We will be creating a double page 12x12 scrapbook layout each month. I will have the pages designed, cut and prepped for you. All you have to do is assemble your pages and add your photos. We will do a different layout each month. Before you know it you will have an album filled with memories!!

Class fee is $10.00
Please bring your own adhesive.

RSVP 1 week before the class.

Limited to 6 crafty ladies



JUL 25  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Are you looking for a fun way to use punches? Then this is the class for you! Every month I will show you how to make 2 FUN cards using all punches. You will also get to make and instruction page for your punch art book. Please provide your own adhesive.

Cost of the class includes all of your supplies except adhesive. $10.00

Please RSVP 1 week before class.

Seating is limited to 6 crafty ladies!

Inkspiration Product Class
July 31st 6-8PM
Join me for this Fun class! We will make 4 cards!
Want to have some fun but need some Inkspiration? This class is for you!




Cost is $25.00 for Clear Mount
Cost is $35.00 for Wood Mount
Includes all precut supplies/ you receive your own Oh Hello Stamp Set. Plus you take home 4 ideas.
Deadline to RSVP & Pay is no later than July 10th
Limited to 6 Stampers
Bring your own adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment