Friday, December 14, 2012

December Stampin News!

Saleabration is coming!! This is the best time of the year to schedule your own workshop. Earn Extra FREE goodies and have fun with friends! I have several Open Workshop dates Jan-March. Contact me to schedule yours. Don’t want to clean. I have open dates at the church to do your workshop. What is a workshop? It is a group of friends (interested in crafting or not). You would be surprised which one of your friends might like Stamping. They get together and stamp 2 easy fun projects to take home. They place orders out of the catalog and you earn FREE product!! During Saleabration you earn Extra FREE goodies and they earn free product for every $50.00 they spend. Plus for every $50.00 order before shipping and tax you earn a space on my 50/50 Board. When my Board is Full I will draw a name for someone to earn a $50.00 Gift certificate to spend with me. My Board is almost Full so I will be drawing a name soon! J

Check out the Clearance Rack!! They have just added 300 new items!! Stamps, Stamp Pads, Punches, Markers, Ribbon, Big Shot Items and More!!!
These need to be purchased directly from my store because they sell out fast!! They can’t be ordered as Stamp Club items because I can’t guarantee they will be in stock. These are perfect if your family does not know what to buy you. Send them to the store and have it shipped directly to you. How Easy is that? Can we say Easy Button??
Click Shop Now!

Sunday is the last day to get the ink pad special! If you want to sign up as a Demonstrator and earn your own discount I would definitely jump on this deal! For $99.00 plus tax (no shipping) you can choose $125.00 in merchandise and you get a FREE color family of ink pads. That is an AMAZING Deal!! Don’t want to sell Stampin’ Up? That is Okay!! You can purchase this kit and buy product at your own discount. Plus within the First 45 Days you get an extra 10% Discount off any order $150.00 or more. Sound Good? Contact me for details! J I would love to have you on my Stamp with Friends Team!! Ready to join? Go to www.stampwithfriends.stampinup.net Click Join Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment