Friday, October 19, 2012

Team Meeting



We had our monthly Team Meeting last night. we always have such a GREAT time! We made a tool to showcase all of the embossing folders that Stampin' up! has to offer. This was inspired by our team mate Becky Evans.

And here is a quick and easy card that we made. This card was inspired by Kathy Seals. We are taking the month of November off because we are all so busy with our Stampin Events and Family Events throughout November. I would love for you to join me as my guest at our Christmas Party in December. I love my FUN job!! I meet so many amazing women, I get to travel (I am going to Leadership in Orlando). I also get to contribute to the family income doing what I love! A couple of weeks ago my sweet husband needed brakes for his SUV. Guess where that money came from?? That's right- ME! It felt so good to not have to put that expense on our credit card. He was shocked!! :) I LOVE my job! How many people can say that? If you have ever thought about becoming a Demonstrator contact me!! I would love to answer any questions that you have. Happy Stampin!! stampinwithfriends@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment