Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2 Days left to RSVP! 2 Spots Left!- This class is FULL!

Class is Full as of 9/13/12

I have had several requests to make this ornament. I am ordering the supplies so I need to get a head count. J If you are interested in attending this class please RSVP by Sep 14th. stampinwithfriends@gmail.com


Holiday Ornament Class
October  5th
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM  
Come make the beautiful Holiday Ornament on the cover of our Holiday Catalog plus 2 smaller ornaments using the ornament bundle. Please bring your own glue gun. All other supplies will be provided. All supplies will be stamped and die cut for you. If you RSVP and can’t attend the class I will have all the supplies cut for you to make the project at home.

RSVP Deadline Sept 14th
Cost is $20.00
Cost is $18.00 for Stamp Club Members
I am limiting this class size.

No comments:

Post a Comment