Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hostess Appreciation Event

I had so much fun with my Stampin Friends Friday Night.  I love these ladies. I gave each friend a tote bag filled with a pair of earrings made with the Twitterpated Buttons, a stamped Domino necklace and a note pad. We had Door prize drawings every 30 minutes. We had Strawberries with chocolate fondue. YUM! I sold over 30 stamp sets. My husband was thankful. :) He couldn't believe the amount of retired stuff I had. See the previous post for the leftover items.  Here are some pictures from that night. I was going to take pictures when everyone got there but we were having too much fun! I forgot to take pictures.








1 comment:

  1. The evening was a whole lot of fun! Great projects and gifts and wonderful food and conversation. Thanks for a fantastic evening.

    ReplyDelete