Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Eggs using SU Reinkers



My boys are 13 and 16 and they really aren't interested in hiding eggs anymore. However, they are interested in throwing them at each other. LOL!! My husband and I have been making cascarones for the past few days. Cascarones are a empty egg shell filled with confetti and decorated. It is a Mexican tradition and if you crack it over someones head it is supposed to bring them good fortune. Of course, I wanted to change things up and try to use some of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors. I was so excited to see a Melon Mambo and a Rich Razzleberry egg. So Easy and Beautiful colors!!

Tutorial:

Use 1/2 cup of water
1 TBSP White Vinegar
10-14 deops off your favorite color Reinker
Stir together in a cup
Dip your egg for 5 minutes and you will have a Beautiful SU egg!!

Happy Easter Everone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment