Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leadership Samples








I am back from Leadership in San Antonio and we had an AMAZING time!! I met so many of my Stampin' Up! Idols and made lots of new friends. We visited family while we were in San Antonio. My Husband is originally from San Antonio and his family still lives there. We have ben married for 20 years and this was my first trip to see his extended family. My wonderful in laws drove our boys from Virginia to Texas to save on air fare. Aren't they sweet?

I learned lots, and won lots of FREEBIES!! I got sick with the worst head cold ever on Thursday but I promise I will shae pictures for the next couple of weeks.

Saleabration starts TODAY!!!!!!!! This is my FAVORITE time of the year! If you have not scheduled your workshop- Contact me! My calendar is filling up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment