I need 3 more people to make a 2nd stamp club! If you know someone that may be interested let me know. Invite them to the 1st meeting but please let me know so that I will have enough supplies prepared. If they sign up then you receive a FREE gift from me! Take a look at our new Hostess Benefits starting in July!!! WOOHOO!!! More bang for your buck! We will Kick off our Stamp Club on July 24th at 2pm at St Thomas More. We will go over the details for the club (see how many members that we have and assign Hostess months)
Please RSVP by July 14th!
NEW Hostess Benefits
If Your Workshop Sales Total* Is
You Earn Hostess Dollars
You Earn Full-Priced Items at 50% Off
$160 plus 15% of amount over $1,000
· Hostess dollars cannot be applied toward the purchase of 50-percent-off items.
• The 50 percent is taken off of the full catalog priceof the item.
Join a Stampin’ Up! Hostess Club and receive free stamps!
· Receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog!
· See and learn new ideas and techniques!
· Slowly build your Stampin’ Up! collection while staying within a budget!
· Get together with friends and do something that you love to do!
· Each member of the club takes turns being the hostess so that each member has the opportunity to earn FREE stamps and accessories. I provide the place and the projects.
· Receive Stampin’ UP! Hostess benefits when it is your month. You’ll receive a minimum of $25.00 in FREE product during your Hostess month. You can earn tons more if you choose to schedule a free in home party during your hostess month.
· Invitation to my annual Hostess Appreciation event.
· Club members get special discounts on regular classes.
The club will meet six times a year* to learn new techniques and enjoy different make & take projects.
Each member is required to order a minimum of $25.00* in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise (this enables each hostess the minimum hostess benefits).
- The more members in a club, the lower the minimum monthly requirement and the more frequently the group will meet (e.g. 10 people only have to spend $15/workshop and they will meet 10 months of the year).