Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a GREAT time at the Spring Fling Craft and Vendor fair at St Thomas more this past weekend. I met a bunch of wonderful women. It was a great turn out. Our booth was next to the Thirty One booth so of course we got lots of traffic. You know how women (me included) are about our pocket books. Of course, I had to buy a lunch bag. I worked on 4 Digital Scrapbooks using My Digital Studio. I plan on downloading them to memory cards and giving those with Digital picture frames as gifts for Christmas. Great idea huh? If you have not had time to check out My Digital Studio let me know and I will personally show you what it can do for you. It has unlimited possibilties. Thanks to all the women that have signed up for my events. I had such a HUGE response to my Stamp a Stack that I had to open a 2nd slot. Which by the way is FULL also. Supplies: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder Big Shot Because I Care Stamp Set Crumb Cake Paper Very Vanilla Paper Pear Pizaaz Marker Rose Red Marker Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon Springtime Vintage DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment